Wednesday 15 February 2012

I did have another post, but.......

Look, if you wondered, even occasionally, if you were normal. Be assured by these photos. I take ages and ages to open 'joke' emails. 20 years plus of office work, at a computer all day mostly, has made me extremely jaded as far as funny emails are concerned. I do get around to looking at them during an email clean-up though. I had another post in mind completely. I absolutely must share these photos, please look, you will be glad you did, even if you might have seen any of them before! Family Photos

Love to all xx

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! Thought I was getting YOUR family photos! I'd forgotten about this site...thanks for jogging my memory though I do feel a bit mean for laughing at some of them. When is your op? Apologies if you've said and I've forgotten that too...

    ReplyDelete