Wednesday 20 February 2013

Still going (pretty) strong

A few more very boring days in hospital later, I am back home and feeling pretty good again. Addison's syndrome now, another rarity. Adrenal gland not doing the right thing for a few days and my salt level is dangerously low. The doc's have got me back on the right meds and lots and lots of salt. This has made a for a big improvement, let's just keep it this way, I have KL to go to very soon! Still very happy to be back at home, living independently. Got things to do.

I hope all my 'team mates' are going as well as can be expected and that they have lots of good things happening for them too.

Love to all xx

2 comments:

  1. Just a little glitch in your wonderful life Juanita! It's so good to hear of all these wonderful things you are doing and have done. I've booked a few little excursions and trips away for later in the year myself. Living in the present and being content is excellent practice but so pastures new and planning pleasures to come are fine and dandy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's an extra 'so' in there somehow...I'm just 'so' something or other!

    ReplyDelete