Friday 8 June 2012

Happy Day

Happy day...Happy Big Birthday to my beautiful friend, we had a lovely day today. And I have just downloaded AJ's new book to my kindle, $9.99, what a bargain. Looking forward to starting it, the weather here is rainy and cold, perfect for under-doona-kindle-time. I have been under the weather myself this week, a dreary cold as well as chemo. But generally things carry on regardless. You know, bills to pay, shopping to do, cooking, cleaning, washing, school assembly items, karate classes (not for me, unfortunately), I could go on, but I am very happy to be doing all these things.

My tome to snuggle down with is called "Drop Dead Healthy", ironically funny don't you think?

Love to all xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Juanita! The weather was cool here also today with only a high of 86F, but I will take it. I always look forward to your posts.

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Juanita, good to see you here! I'm so out of touch I didn't even realise you were having chemo...

    I too have a dreary cold...it's called the UK weather!

    Take care my friend...

    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Juanita,

    Good to see you here! I'm so out of touch I didn't even realise you were on chemo...

    I too have a dreary cold...it's called the UK weather!

    Been having a few probs commenting on your blog. People often say that to me so I'm going to copy what I write before I try to publish it this time and then I can send the message to you a different way if it fails...

    Thinking of you my friend

    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha! 'Service failed' means 'we've published your comment but we're not going to let you see it so that you write another and look a complete dork!'

    Sorry if you think you've lots of interesting replies but they turn out to be mostly from me!

    ReplyDelete