Monday 28 January 2013

So much more to come

What a glorious holiday we have just enjoyed as a family. It was gorgeous weather and we had an absolute ball. Did so many fun things including an amazing bush/beach horseride for 2 hours, I thought I would really struggle since I have not ridden for years, but it was wonderful. The kids loved it and Nick even was trotting and having a swim on horseback in the ocean. Also jetsking and donuting (for the kids, not me!) and eating out breakfast, lunch and dinner for beautiful food. Our accommodation was so nice I have booked for next year for 7 nights, 5 was not quite enough!

I am feeling so well at the moment, better than last year before the op. It is so overwhelming to feel so bright and happy. I am sharing the love at every opportunity.

I have my busiest time booked up between now and July, I have lots of great things planned. Nick and are are off to Kalgoorlie this week for 3 nights. On the Prospector train and out to look around very interesting Kal, with the superpit and mine tours, it should be fun.

I hope everyone is travelling as well as can be expected.

Love to all xx

1 comment:

  1. Great tips, many thanks for sharing. I have printed and will stick on the wall! I like this blog.

    Back Pain Treatment

    ReplyDelete