Tuesday 15 January 2013

She is BACK

Well there is a light at the end of that tunnel ! I have had the most incredible, horrible journey with 4 or 5 hospital stays since returning from Sydney. But we have finally got things right. This feels absolutely amazing. The care I have had in WA since returning has been 5 star all the way, the staff and doctors have been out of this world. My meds are adjusted perfectly and I have put on 3.2kgs in less than 2 weeks, what a difference this makes!

Thank yous will never be enough to the people who have been caring for me.

On a great special note, we are off on a family luxury holiday this week for 5 nights at Magnetic Island. I think we are ALL looking forward to that !


Love to all xx

1 comment:

  1. Great to have you back Juanita! Sorry I've taken so long to respond...not brimming over with the joys of just now. This is marvellous news though, especially that you are on the mend enough to be having a holiday! 2 Questions: a) Where is Magnetic Island and b) Please will your mum adopt me so I can come too?

    ReplyDelete