Wednesday 7 November 2012

Words are never enough

Six weeks post surgery and still in hospital. This has been and continues to be, the worst experience of my life so far. But pales in comparison to the heartbreak within the Jahner household today. Eric, Eli and Reese lost their beautiful, courageous wife and mother to this insidious disease. 35 is way too young.

I have had more complications than I care to mention after the MOAS and HIPEC, also the surgery was unable to clear my disease, which of course makes it feel like I should never have had it. Being so far away from home and the pressure that this puts on my family makes this even more difficult.

Please send me any positive vibes you have spare, I need them.

Love to all xx

2 comments:

  1. Sweetie we are all thinking of you and missing you, so wish you could be with your loving family. I pray you get home sooner rather than later. We Relayed 4 Life on the weekend and I thought of you a lot. Lily filled me in on Friday. I hate this thing they called cancer, it totally sucks but hopefully all our fundraising efforts can be put to good use to find a cure. 35 is way way to young and my thoughts are with her family today. Giving you all the strength, love, hugs, everything I have today and forever to get you well enough and home. Love Jade, Noah and Family ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Juanita, how's it going with you my friend? I was so sad to read that you have been having such a hard time of it. I think of you often and hope that things improve enough so that you can be back home soon.

    It's hard when we hear of others losing their struggle, especially those who seem too young, or too precious to let go, but to pass from this earthly life is the nature of it whether we have cancer or not, whether we or those around us are ready or not. We are all precious as is our time here, be at peace and be of good cheer as much as you are able...

    Gabi

    ReplyDelete