Monday 17 September 2012

How to get out of 6 weeks of housework (minimum)

OK, so finally booked and as ready as one can be for the quintessential trip of a lifetime. Sunday morning at 11.30 my mum and I will fly to Sydney. So grateful to have secured accommodation at Bezzina House. This is a wonderful facility for travelling cancer patients, self-contained and directly over the road from the hospital. Thursday is O-day. So two glorious spring days to spend shopping with my mum I figure, Wednesday will be bloods etc and early admission Thursday. Wish me luck.

I am sure I will be nervous on the actual day, but really I am feeling positive and very focused on the healing and recovery. Negotiating the childcare needs and all the other things required to be away from home for 6 weeks has managed to keep me quite occupied!

Love to all xx

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure when Thursday is compared to here (Wisconsin) but I think it's coming up soon! (Okay, I am not that dumb.) In any event, best of luck to you. Walk quite a bit and then rest quite a bit!

    Dan from Wisconsin, USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dan I will take your advice. Here's hoping for NIL complications :-)

      Delete
  2. Hi Juanita, I hope by now you are resting well and are comfortable. I'm sending good vibes from the US of A....

    Update when you can.

    Best,

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you the most positive thoughts possible from me, the positive thoughts champion! Have the best and most successful trip and keep us updates when you can,

    with love

    Gabi

    ReplyDelete