Monday 10 September 2012

Patience...and Ativan

Glad I did not bother posting about my surgery date. I'm floating around at the end of that tether, waiting.  People are always the root of the problem. This saddens me so profoundly. Great communicators are selling cars or working at Telstra. Or Boost Juice. I am 100% confident if the guy who sold me my new phone said he would 'get in touch', 'ring me', or 'email me' I would have heard from him. Crikey those young crew who work at Boost Juice come across as more organised and friendly.

I was told my surgery would be 11th September, tomorrow. I chased up the Nurse Coordinator, who politely, is abso-fucking-useless. Vaguely she acknowledged me and said she would send me an email. Well if she cannot put together a sentence on paper, I am starting to get anxious. Again I rang her this morning, to be told, vaguely, that my surgery will 'probably be next week' and that she will definitely get back to me today. We'll see.

My confidence level has dipped and anxiety has swept over me like a wave, all because of one person and their abysmal communication skills. 

Love to all xx

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! Hate it when they make you feel insignificant like that. Thinking of you...Have realised I feel much better in the sunshine so should come and care for you through our winter!

    ReplyDelete