Friday 24 August 2012

Hoping to make Sheri smile

Well no firm news on the big op just yet, I will be discussed on Friday 31st August and surgery scheduled. Until then, just making the most of every day. I am so grateful that I have been on this stupid cancer journey for so long, finally I REALLY get what I was told by my doctors and carers initially. Live every day.

Saddest news for team buddy Sheri. Praying for her and her family daily. I can hope to at least give her a smile....My son got a new scooter, the eight-year-old type. In the box, the instructions are cutely titled Owner's Manual. Very simple, a couple of pages, clearly written and diagrammed. Alongside the Assembly Instructions section is a WARNING: Failure to properly install and tighten the collar clamp may cause the rider to lose control and fall. If you do not understand these instructions or the concept of "tighten securely" seek the assistance of a qualified mechanic.

Bahahaha...I could have written that myself, just love it. And yes, I do understand the concept of "tighten securely", that's why my brother is coming over to secure said collar clamp. He is not a qualified mechanic, but a qualified electrician, so I'm sure he'll manage it.

Love to all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment